Competitive Intelligence Fellows are among the leading authors in the CI and related fields, including the following books. Books by members of the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows are denoted with an asterisk [*].
Bazzell, Michael. Open Source Intelligence Techniques: Resources for Searching and Analyzing Online Information (6th ed.). CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform, 2018.
* Bensoussan, Babette and Craig Fleisher. Analysis without Paralysis: 12 Tools to Make Better Strategic Decisions (2nd ed.). FT Press, 2015. [Note: this book is available as a part of the digital FT Press Operations Management Collection, The Complete Guide to Business Analytics. FT Press/Pearson, 2012.]
* Bensoussan, Babette and Craig Fleisher. Business and Competitive Analysis: Effective Application of New and Classic Methods (2nd ed.). Pearson FT Press, 2015. [Note: this book is available as a part of the digital FT Press Operations Management Collection, The Complete Guide to Business Analytics. FT Press/Pearson, 2012.]
* Bensoussan, Babette and Craig Fleisher. The Financial Times Guide to Analysis for Managers: Effective Planning Tools and Techniques. Financial Times Prentice Hall, 2009.
* Bensoussan, Babette and Craig Fleisher. Strategic and Competitive Analysis: Methods and Techniques for Analyzing Business Competition. Prentice Hall, 2003.
* Blenkhorn, David and Craig Fleisher. Managing Frontiers in Competitive Intelligence. Praeger, 2001.
* Fehringer, Dale and Bonnie Hohhof (eds.), Competitive Intelligence Ethics: Navigating the Gray Zone, Competitive Intelligence Foundation, 2005.
* Fleisher, Craig and David Blenkhorn, eds. Controversies in Competitive Intelligence: The Enduring Issues. Praeger Publishers, 2003.
* Fuld, Leonard. The New Competitor Intelligence: The Complete Resource for Finding, Analyzing, and Using Information about Your Competitors (2nd ed.), Wiley, 1994.
* Fuld, Leonard. The Secret Language of Competitive Intelligence: How to See Through and Stay Ahead of Business Disruptions, Distortions, Rumors and Smoke Screens. Dog Ear Publishing, 2010.
* Gilad, Benjamin. Business Blindspots: Replacing Your Company’s Entrenched and Outdated Myths, Beliefs and Assumptions With the Realities of Today’s Markets. Probus Professional Publishing, 1993.
* Gilad, Benjamin. Business Blindspots – The Sequel (3rd ed.). The Academy of Competitive Intelligence, Inc., 2012.
* Gilad, Bejamin. Business War Games: How Large, Small, and New Companies Can Vastly Improve Their Strategies and Outmaneuver the Competition. Career Press, 2008.
* Gilad, Benjamin. Early Warning: Using Competitive Intelligence to Anticipate Market Shifts, Control Risk, and Create Powerful Strategies. AMACOM, 2003.
Gorden, Raymond L. Basic Interviewing Skills. Waveland Press, Inc., 1998.
* Hohhof, Bonnie and Ken Sawka (eds). Starting a Competitive Intelligence Function. Competitive Intelligence Foundation, 2008.
Marcet, Rick. Win/Loss Reviews: A New Knowledge Model for Competitive Intelligence. Wiley, 2011.
* McGonagle, John J. “Competitive Intelligence,” The Guide to the Study of Intelligence (Peter Oleson, ed.). Association of Former Intelligence Officers (2016).
* McGonagle, John J. and Carolyn M. Vella, Proactive Intelligence – The Successful Executive’s Guide to Intelligence. Springer, 2012.
* McGonagle, John J. and Carolyn M. Vella, The Manager’s Guide to Competitive Intelligence. Praeger Publishers, 2003.
* McGonagle, John J. and Carolyn M. Vella, Bottom Line Competitive Intelligence. Quorum Books, 2002.
* McGonagle, John J. and Carolyn M. Vella, Protecting Your Company Against Competitive Intelligence. Quorum Books, 1998.
Navarro, Joe and Marvin Karlines, What Every Body Is Saying: An Ex-FBI Agent’s Guide to Speed Reading People. William Morrow Paperbacks, 2008.
* Naylor, Ellen. Win/Loss Analysis: How to Capture and Keep the Business You Want. Park Hill Press, 2016.
Porter, Michael. Competitive Strategy: Techniques for Analyzing Industries and Competitors. Free Press, 1998.
* Sharp, Seena. Competitive Intelligence Advantage: How to Minimize Risk, Avoid Surprises, and Grow Your Business in a Changing World. John Wiley & Sons, 2009.
* Tyson, Kirk. The Complete Guide to Competitive Intelligence (5th ed.). Leading Edge Publications, 2010.
* Vella, Carolyn M. and John J. McGonagle, Competitive Intelligence Rescue – Getting It Right. Praeger, 2017.