The Future of CI: From 2020 to What’s Next
September 15-16, 2020
Celebrating 30 Years of the CI Fellows
Miss this Summit? Watch the recordings!
How can competitive intelligence practitioners, decision-makers and companies adapt to changes, disruptions & opportunities in this decade… and beyond?
The Competitive Intelligence Fellows embodies the experiences and innovations of the past 30 years of CI. As we celebrated the 30th year of our first CI Fellows, we launched our series of virtual summits that take on current questions and challenges that matter to CI practitioners. The CI 20/20 Summit delved deeply into topics exploring what we’ve learned and where we’re headed, including:
- Fellows Panels: Lessons from 30 Years of CI & Looking to the Next 30 Years of CI
- Intelligence Creation in an Uncertain World
- Strategy Models for a Disruptive Time
- Technology Innovation & CI
- Expanding Perspectives & Minimizing Intelligence Biases Through Diverse Teams
- New Approaches to HUMINT and SMINT
In the tradition of the CI Fellows, The CI 20/20 Summit featured deep knowledge- and practice-sharing, thought-provoking exchanges, and opportunities to meet with practitioners and organizations that support our CI efforts.
- Insightful Keynote speaker
- 25 thought leaders and leading CI practitioners…in two days
- Live streaming speakers & discussions
- Attendee participation and Q&A with speakers
- First look at current research and thought leadership
- Virtual exhibit and Partner showcases
- Update on CI practice covering the pandemic
- End of conference review & discussions
Thanks to our Partners for making this Summit possible!