We are pleased to announce that the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows is now accepting nominations for 2023!
If you know of a practitioner who has made significant contributions to the competitive intelligence discipline, please consider nominating this individual. You can find here our full nomination instructions and we ask that you submit your completed nomination by 30 July 2023.
- Nominees should meet the selections criteria, including the Council’s values and principles.
- The Nominator or either of the Endorsers must be a Participating CI Fellow.
- Nominators must initiate the nomination and submit all contact and profile materials according to the nomination instructions. Please be prepared to describe your nominees’s:
- CI Career Summary.
- CI Fellows Qualifications Summary, including the nominee’s contributions during the past 5 years in the Council’s mission as Ambassadors, Champions, Mentors, and Educators.
- Other noteworthy accomplishments and contributions to individual CI practices and to the CI community.
- How the nominee would contribute to the Council’s mission, the intelligence body of knowledge, and the practice of competitive intelligence.
- The candidate’s practice of collegiality.
- A Nominator and Endorser may not be in the employ of the same organization.
- An Endorser cannot be a workplace report or other subordinate (workplace or educational) to the candidate.
- Incomplete or late nomination packages will not be considered.
Nomination and selection do not guarantee Fellowship in the Council. A selected candidate will become a Competitive Intelligence Fellow only upon completion of the induction process and participation in the Council’s induction ceremony in October 2023.
The induction process involves:
- Providing a timely acceptance letter to the Council President’s offer to join the Council of Competitive Intelligence Fellows which outlines responsibilities including participation in Fellows activities and payment of annual dues and
- Submitting any additional information and materials required for induction and Council administration.